1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DG350 phone can not conncet to the network, although it recognizes SIM cards.

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by Hardjack, May 9, 2014.

1. Hardjack

Hardjack New Member

Just unpacked my first Android phone, a DG350 Pixels. It can recognize the SIM cards, but can not connect to any network. Tried SIM cards of five different operators, mormal and small, tried to find the networks manually - no luck. It is as if the phone was SIM-LOCKED. Vendor assures me it is not. Still, the phone does not connect to any GSM 2G network. I am in India, it that matters at all. Connects to WIFI without problems. But whatever I do, can't connect to the GSM network.

If anyone can tell me how to fix this?
  2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Sounds strange that it will not connect to any mobile network. With your SIM in place, try a factory reset and the phone should connect. Let us know.
  3. jenfourie007

jenfourie007 New Member

Doogee DG350 network problems

I got my phone today. Put my sim card in and switched it on. And it would not connect to Network provider. I thought the sim card was faulty, but I tried it in another phone and it connected no problem. The Doogee DG350 connected to WI-FI and read all my contacts. But, just would not connect. I tried another O2 sim card and it worked fine in my other phone, but put it into the DG350 phone and would not work. So, I might have problems with it being locked. Did you find a solution to this problem yet. The vendor has not got back to me yet, so was looking on the internet to see if they had any solutions, but didn't get back to me. Help me if you can.
  4. jenfourie007

jenfourie007 New Member

I also did a Factory reset and it didn't work.
  5. jenfourie007

jenfourie007 New Member

Hi.

I got my phone today. Put my sim card in and switched it on. And it would not connect to Network provider. I thought the sim card was faulty, but I tried it in another phone and it connected no problem. The Doogee DG350 connected to WI-FI and read all my contacts. But, just would not connect. I tried another O2 sim card and it worked fine in my other phone, but put it into the DG350 phone and would not work. So, I might have problems with it being locked. Did you find a solution to this problem yet. The vendor has not got back to me yet, so was looking on the internet to see if they had any solutions, but didn't get back to me. Help me if you can.

Also did a factory restart. I have tried to get hold on vendor of product. 4 emails and no reply. So, I am trying to sort out myself. Did you solve your problem?
  6. jenfourie007

jenfourie007 New Member

Won't connect to network provider

Hi

Also did a factory restart.

I have tried to get hold of the vendor, 4 emails and no reply. Trying to sort this out myself. Can you help?

Many thanks
  7. grenefroggie

grenefroggie Super Moderator

Did you put your carrier's APN information in under 'Wireless networks'?
  8. jenfourie007

jenfourie007 New Member

Network problems

Can you please give me the instructions as to how to do this please?
Search tags for this page
dg350
dg350 3g problem
dg350 network problems

switching netwotk carriers on doogee