DF Pics From Mobile World Congress 2014: Galaxy S5, Sony Xperia Z2, Gear Fit & More!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-s5-front-with-df-logo-reduced-size.jpg

We have something exciting to share with you guys this year from Mobile World Congress 2014. We have a team-member on the floor there. Radu Tyrsina is one of our news staff for a couple of our sister-sites and he was able to make it to the event. He graciously took some of his personal time to snap a host of pics for several new Android devices which made big debuts at MWC this year.

samsung-galaxy-s5-back-with-df-logo-reduced-size.jpg

We have a slew of devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S5, the Sony Xperia Z2 (smartphone & tablet), the Samsung Gear Fit and Galaxy Gear 2 and many more! Above are two pics of the Galaxy S5. To see the rest of the gallery, just check out the first few posts in the thread. Enjoy!

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are our device pics from Mobile World Congress 2014 this year! Part 1

Here we have some pics of the Gear Fit, the LG G Flex, The Xperia Z2 (phone & tablet). We also have shots of the Asus Zenfone 4, 5 & 6. (Likely not coming to the U.S., but something we will need to investigate further!)

mwc-1.jpg

mwc-2.jpg

mwc-3.jpg

mwc-4.jpg

mwc-5.jpg

mwc-6.jpg

mwc-7.jpg

mwc-8.jpg

mwc-9.jpg

mwc-10.jpg

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are our device pics from Mobile World Congress 2014 this year! Part 2

Here we have a shot of the Asus logo, the Firefox Phone, more pics of the Gear Fit from Samsung. We also have some additional shots of the LG G Flex and the Xperia Z2 phone.

mwc-11.jpg

mwc-12.jpg

mwc-13.jpg

mwc-14.jpg

mwc-15.jpg

mwc-16.jpg

mwc-17.jpg

mwc-18.jpg

mwc-19.jpg

mwc-20.jpg

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are our device pics from Mobile World Congress 2014 this year! Part 3

Finally, we have a few more Xperia Z2 pics of the phone and tablet. Radu actually took quite a few more pics than this, but we cherry-picked the best ones. Thanks again Radu!

mwc-21.jpg

mwc-22.jpg

mwc-23.jpg

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Nice! I wish the Z2 would actually lunch in the US in april or march or what not. If it came with an unlocked bootloader (unlike the Z1S), Even with 16GB it ticks literally every box for me personally. I mean it has a bigger screen yet its width is actually slimmer vs the Z1! OR if a GPE would drop id get it.

Ricocht77

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3v
I'd love it if Verizon actually got it's stuff together and got the Xperia Z2, but I doubt it, heck even an unlocked version usable on Verizon 4G would work, i'd pay retail for this phone easy.