Device freezes when connecting to bluetooth headset

mapexvenus

Reaction score
I have paired my droid with the moto S305 headset however the phone freezes every time it attempts to connect to the device. The only way to unfreeze is to remove the battery. Anyone else facing similar issues?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have paired my droid with the moto S305 headset however the phone freezes every time it attempts to connect to the device. The only way to unfreeze is to remove the battery. Anyone else facing similar issues?

I use the Blue Ant Q1, not even a Moto product and I have no issues. Seems strange that this would happen with a Motorola product.

Have you tried pairing it with any other headsets?

Battery pull isn't part of the Droids vocabulary that's more appropriate for Storm or any other Blackberry. When your freeze happens have you tried to simply power off the Droid?

OP
M

mapexvenus

Reaction score
I have paired it with another BT handsfree headset and that one seems OK. The one I have trouble with is a stereo headset.

Unfortunately I can't power off when the device freezes.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have paired it with another BT handsfree headset and that one seems OK. The one I have trouble with is a stereo headset.

Unfortunately I can't power off when the device freezes.

Gotcha. It's totally locking up on you.

Obviously some type of compatibility issue, strange as that may seem. Don't know if they would let you do an exchange or not. Have you tried calling Motorola and seeing what they have to say about it. I don't have a number for you but I know people on the forum have called about other issues and got a positive response from Motorola. Seems like their Customer Service Dept. would be your best bet.