Developer

blundell

Reaction score
Hey

I'm new here , i've come to fix all your problems!

I develop Android applications and so hopefully will use the forum to get idea's and fix user issues :)

Hiiiii

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey

I develop Android applications and so hopefully will use the forum to get idea's and fix user issues :)

Hiiiii

Welcome to the addiction, blundell! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet man, welcome! You have any apps to show us now? Any in the works that are exciting?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you are here. You realize that you have just given away all of your free time.

Mike

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to the forums blundell....

great to have you onboard

Rabbittz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg Phoenix 2 k371
Hey

Hiiiii

Hi I'm trying to unlock the bootloader on my LG phoenix 2 I have IMEI number and my oem is enabled but I can't seem to locate a 64 alphanumerical code called unique device id needed but also i don't have MS DOS to command so is there someother way to unlock the capabilities so far it want accept any root , Roms, or any binary apps until I can change the bootloader. Please help thus phone is a piece of crap but its slowly growing brains

Rabbittz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg Phoenix 2 k371
Welcome to the addiction, blundell! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

Hi I'm trying to unlock the bootloader on my LG phoenix 2 I have IMEI number and my oem is enabled but I can't seem to locate a 64 alphanumerical code called unique device id needed but also i don't have MS DOS to command so is there someother way to unlock the capabilities so far it want accept any root , Roms, or any binary apps until I can change the bootloader. Please help thus phone is a piece of crap but its slowly growing brains