1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Developer support?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by RVC, Nov 15, 2011.

1. RVC

RVC New Member

I am a little concerned that the developer support for the Rezound will be minimal because of the upcoming releases of the GN. Am I the only one having a little buyers remorse because of this reason? Other than that I really love this phone!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I know a few developers who can't wait to get their hands on a Rezound, HTC is favored by many - don't count this one out :)
  3. RVC

RVC New Member

I think this phone will be a beast once rooted and rommed....this screen is so crisp.

4. drtnsnw

drtnsnw Member

Xda has a bunch of guys who will jump on this phone! All the dinc, tbolt guys are waiting in the wings

From my Rockin Rezound
  5. RVC

RVC New Member

The Tbolt has some pretty sweet roms. I have BAMF forever cubed on mine and its smooth as silk.