1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Developer Needed For Hot New App

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Clyde Ellis, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Clyde Ellis

Clyde Ellis New Member

My Name is Clyde. Google me at Offensive Billiards.

I am the inventor of an iPhone app which calculates bank shots on a pool table. I wish to put this app into the Droid platform and I need a developer. If you have the development skills to write the code with a strong math background, and are interested please let me know. You can email me at clyde@offensivebilliardsllc.com

Thanks for your interest,
    Clyde
    Owner of Offensive Billiards, LLC
    Inventor of the Bank Shot Calculator
  2. Clyde Ellis

Clyde Ellis New Member

90 views and not response. Am I asking the wrong question or just asking the question in the wrong place? Anyone have a clue? I know nothing about Droid but I do have an iPhone app that I want to put on droid. Its the Bank Shot Calculator. Offensive Billiards, LLC | Bank Shot Calculator App
    If any of you write code please check it out.

many thanks,
    clyde
  3. Benny

Benny New Member

Try the XDA forums.
Search tags for this page

hot new app forum

ios app development company