1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

developer help needed

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by metalspring, Mar 14, 2012.

1. metalspring

metalspring New Member

OK so I finally got everything set up to start building android for the droid 1 but I'm having issues building a kernel, I followed the cm wiki and the asop set ups and downloaded the source code but the kernel fails to compile, I even pulled my config file and used that but to no avail, any suggestions?

also any help with customizing a rom is appreciated (I can already build stock cyanogenmod with custom build.prop and init.d tweaks but I'm stuck at that
  2. metalspring

metalspring New Member

Bump?
  3. Durandgir

Durandgir New Member

Honest truth all those questions where what got me stuck. I haven't even reset up a build environment because I got so frustrated with not finding any info. I keep checking this in hopes someone will say something so I can get a lead on what to do.