1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DEV HELP!!Droid 2 keyboard ports

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bhowell423, Aug 12, 2010.

1. bhowell423

bhowell423 New Member

Ok I have the Droid 2 system dump. I extracted the multi touch keyboard which it the froyo copy and the new swype apk file. When I drop both apk's on my sd card go to astro and try to install. The multi touch says app can't install. Swype installs but when you try to access the keyboard it sits there and does 10 FC and then gives you the option to swtich input methods. I need some help as I would like to get both of these working.

Droid 2 System Dump - Android Forums

please help.
  2. junpar

junpar New Member

Well. It's not deodexed yet... so it won't work? I think.
  3. bhowell423

bhowell423 New Member

Anyone give me a step by step to doing that then
  4. Webleeper

Webleeper New Member

In order to run the swype from the Droid 2 on the Droid 1, you need the swype.apk along with the libswypecore.so from the lib folder. This runs and I can touch type but does not swype correctly. Hope this helps

Search tags for this page

verizon 3g open ports