Dev has a Spectrum & is working on a custom ROM NOW!!!

ups2525

Reaction score
Dev has a Spectrum & is working on it NOW!!!

Nitro has a Spectrum in hand and is working his magic on our device!

LG Spectrum

Read this entire thread and you'll see where he is offered a Spectrum, receives shipment and states he's working on it.
Any Developer Interest? - RootzWiki

Last edited:

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Can't wait. Was talked into getting the LG Spectrum by wife, she wanted a new phone and the BOGO was there, we walked out with 2 new phones for $53.
Not happy with UI and glad to see some developement starting. The phone is gergous as far as the screen goes, but I still miss my old Droid 1.
Phone fits into pocket like a glove, and not very noticable either, a good thing. A sleeper phone, that is waitng to be unleashed.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Just a heads up, when I purchased the LG Spectrum the VZW rep just changed SDCard out of D1 to Spectrum.
I was playing with CM7.02 RC1 build on the D1 and tried CWM to back up CM7 ROM, no go, I had noticed the 2 LG files that were left on the SDCard, I deleted them ( LGEmail) and CWM will flash and work fine now. Again CWM would not flash correctly until the LGEmail files were removed.
Could be why there is a problem with CWM on the LG Spectrum, the 2 files are causing a non flash.

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
glad to see some deving on this phone my Father in law has this phone