Detroit Lions Theme?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by calicocal, Jan 13, 2010.

1. calicocal

calicocal New Member

I was wondering if anyone had a Detroit Lions theme? I saw the guy's theme who did it as packers and it was amazing. Unfortunately I don't have the time or knowledge to do anything like that. So if anyone has one that would be awesome.
  2. dr_Drache

dr_Drache New Member

also suggest using a team that can win.
    :p
  3. rod

rod New Member

oooooh, thats rough. as a saints fan, i hurt for detroit fans. but hey, it just makes these great years all that more special!
  4. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I'm not even a Lions fan and they embarrass me! At least this year was a step in the right direction compared to last season.
  5. calicocal

calicocal New Member

Jeez talk about kicking a guy when he's down ;) Yeah its rough being a Detroit fan, but no one can accuse you of being a fair weather fan. :icon_ banana:
  6. 640k

640k Active Member

I AM a Lions fan and I wouldn't even put their theme anywhere. I owned a Starter jacket back in the 90s when it looked like they were at least average... lol.
  7. rod

rod New Member

barry sanders, one of the greatest!

ive had years where people tell me to tear the fleur de lis off of my truck. ive been a saints season ticket holder since '01. i used to have 4 seats (now i have 2), and couldnt convince my friends to come to the games. now when they call trying to come to the sold out games, i laugh at them and tell them no. they had 30 years to get season tickets. i dont feel bad for them.

(somewhat) back to topic, staffords a decent qb. ive watched him for years in the sec. i never saw him as being a marquee nfl qb, but i could be wrong. only time will tell. so calicocal, ill give you one of our saints motto on loan- keep the faith! god knows i have (im still scared poopless about the playoffs). i know you can feel me when i say that i only want to make it INTO the superbowl.
  8. calicocal

calicocal New Member

Haha most of my friends are Packers fans and we recently had a discussion about whether its better to be competitive for 10 years and never win the Super Bowl or to win a Super Bowl, then be bad for the next 10 years. I said it would be better to win the Super Bowl and everyone of them said it would be better to be competitive. Thought it was interesting to see the different perspectives based on who you have been cheering for.
  9. rod

rod New Member

i have some packers fans. i have some cowboys fans (that hurts). i also have pats fans and colts fans. none of my friends, however, are bengals or lions fans. there are a lot of new saints fans around here, but you can always tell who the real ones are. you can never doubt the fans of a hapless franchise. btw, calicocal, when youre done with those boo-bags, please send them back south. we never know when well need them again.
  10. NeutronBomb

NeutronBomb New Member

I still rock my lions jersey every Sunday living in miami. Its funny because usually people would talk **** for wearing an other teams jersey but in my case they just say "now there is a true fan"
  11. M1dnite

M1dnite New Member

Leave my Lions alone..... Lets go Detroit!
  12. dr_Drache

dr_Drache New Member

I live around the lion's home town.... we don't even watch them anymore
  13. calicocal

calicocal New Member

Haha depending on how close you live you might not be able to watch any home games :icon_eek:
  14. 640k

640k Active Member

Are you actually from MI? I've never heard anyone say "they live near [insert team name here]'s home town..." especially if you're from the detroit metro. I've lived in utica, sterling heights and st. Clair shores and I've always just daid "detroit" when talking to anyone not from MI.

That is, unless you're talking about Pontiac... but that's not their hometown either...
  15. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

First of all, is the O.P. actually Tim Allen?

Secondly, I just recently moved to eastern PA from Pittsburgh and live amongst Eagles and Ravens fans. They really can't harass me at all, especially the Eagles fans who have never won a Super Bowl. I love when they say "Well, we went to the NFC Championship 5 times in a row". My answer is well then Andy Reid should be fired for not getting the job done.
  16. jairomeo

jairomeo Member

If you guys are interested in learning to theme your phone. I've already done all 32 NFL teams for the G1. The ports are not direct since the higher resolution adds in a drawable-hdpi folder, but icons for apps are done and a lot of other features. NFL Teams- MetaMorph Updates 12/18,(CM 4.2.x, Soulife, Android 1.6) - xda-developers Not all of them were ported to MetaMorph, but I still have the images for every theme. There is only certain things that need to be changed, most images would work. I also have the PSD template's for the icons if you wanted to remake them in higher res. I am willing to help you guys do the ports, but I do not have the time to do them myself.
  17. calicocal

calicocal New Member

If you could explain how to do it I would love to, I just don't have any idea how to do it.
  18. jairomeo

jairomeo Member

My first recommendation would be to download a working MetaMorph theme for the Droid, this you can use as your base. I'd have to put together the files for the Lions theme that you would use to replace in the one you downloaded. There is a really good tutorial someone wrote but I am having trouble finding it, I'll give the link when I do. Also, How to MetaMorph/Theme - xda-developers of course for the MetaMorph thread itself.
  19. DROIDMASTER

DROIDMASTER New Member

Detroit Lions

Same thing happens to me dude. I was at my soccer game for my school and After our game was over I put on my Detroit lions sweatshirt and everyone just looked at me and one of my friends comes over and says "whoever can wear a lions shirt, out in public, is a true fan"
  20. calicocal

calicocal New Member

Just bumping this up to see if Jairomeo has any new info :)
Search tags for this page
android themes detroit lions

detroit lions android theme

detroit lions theme for android

lions