1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Desperately need help with fonts!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by bigdwoody, Apr 15, 2010.

1. bigdwoody

bigdwoody New Member

I have Ultimate Droid 10 and I try to manually push the 2 font files to the system/fonts folder. The fonts take but after a while they start to corrupt. I've noticed this with the lock screen clock, the notification bar, and many popup messages. It seems as if the system is trying to overwrite the files I copied over, as I've noticed that some areas of text seem to revert back to the stock font. A reboot usually resolves the issue for a few minutes, but then the font glitches again. I have attached the 2 font files that I am trying to use if it helps. Please help, this is driving me nuts and I can't even get the stock font to stay stable anymore as it is doing the same thing.
  2. bigdwoody

bigdwoody New Member

Anybody? Please help, what am I doing wrong? Is there a better way to install the fonts that is more stable?
  3. bigdwoody

bigdwoody New Member

Is anyone else having problems with font corruption in UD 10? Can someone please assist me? I've gone back to stock and I'm not having any problems but I'd like to use a different font.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s4 font folder