Desperate with my phone!

StrategicMasher

Reaction score
Guys,I have a Razr i that it is freezing on the Intel logo boot screen.Eveything happened when I had put the phone to charge before going to bed,it was everything ok,I didn't installed nothing on my phone,to be honest,I deleted lot of apk's because my phone was pretty slow,after that the phone was pretty smooth.When I woke up,I noticed that the phone stopped working,onlly the notification light was blinking green,I tried to do the hard reset,the phone booted,but then it has frozed on the intel boot logo.
Now comes the weirdest part,I wiped the data,then I rebooted the phone,then it came that android screen that the phone was setting up,then the phone was looking like new,with none of my apk and stuff,all I had to do is to start everything from the beggining,I sit in my chair and put the phone to sleep,and I took a rest,then I came back to restore everything,I pressed the lock button,nothing happened,I hold down the power button,still nothing,then I tried to do the hard reset,and guess what!The intel screen came back and froze!I tried to start the phone in secure mode,but nothing happened.Yes,english is not my native language.Please I really need my phone!

Droidlynn

Reaction score
sounds like you might need to fastboot, I can get you the info if you would like