1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Desperate for a good dictation app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bullynj, Apr 7, 2010.

1. bullynj

bullynj New Member

I write a lot of emails from my droid, along with alot of texts to customers, it would be great if there was a good application for dictation, I have the Uberkeyboard (used to be talk to me) but I find its not really accurate in getting my speech correct, and 60% of the time if not more its way off. Is there another app out there? I'd be willing to pay a good price for something like this, its really important to me.
  2. wkwaggoner

wkwaggoner Member

....same here....i write a lot and ideas are best left to the spoken word and the print is for editing....yes, i would pay also....
  3. bullynj

bullynj New Member

i keep seeing people talking about a new release for 2.0 what is the release, they are saying there is something similar to what were looking for on the release?
  4. bullynj

bullynj New Member

btw how did you edit your signature
Search tags for this page

andrid apps to write by dictation

dictation app for droid

forum signature link dictation app