1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

desparate need 4 app. that allow me to CREATE A FOLDER to put personal information

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by fbgsxr, Aug 26, 2010.

1. fbgsxr

fbgsxr New Member

I have a Droid 2, I love it so far. I do need help with locating an application, I have searched high an low. Do you know of an application that will:

1. Allow me to create and name a new file folder.
    2. Once main heading of the file folder is created, allow me to create sub-folders with appropriate headings.
    3. Once these sub file folders are created then allow me to put personal information in that made folder.

Very similar to how my P.C stores files under the my computer stores files

Here is an example:
    I want to create a folder for NYC
    Under NYC folder I create a sub-folders called:

Manhattan
    Brooklyn
    Queens
    Bronx

Now I want to select the Manhattan sub-file folder and create another folder called

Bike shops
    Restaurants
    Hotels

Now be able to open the Bike shop file folder and input pertinent information: Bike shop name, phone number, location, owners name, favorite food to order, type of ambiance...etc.

Is there any application that will do this....PLEASE help :(

Thanks!
  2. DragTheRake

DragTheRake New Member

I know that Astro allows you to view your filesystem and create folders and subfolders, and its free. Check it out.
  3. gatewayad

gatewayad New Member

You should be able to do that in Quickoffice, and should be preinstalled on your phone if not give Documents to go a try
Search tags for this page
add personal folder on android email

create folders on touchoad

how to make subfolders in my touchpad