Desktop Software???

nevrenuf

Reaction score
What is everyone using for desktop software, is phone tools good/compatible?

Is there any software that can pull info from the blackberry desktop manager and get it on to my new milestone?

Is there a good place to get free stuff for the droid, like cydia for the iPhone?

Thanks

EbE404

Reaction score
What is everyone using for desktop software, is phone tools good/compatible?

I use Doubletwist for syncing my music. For Apps, I use Appbrain, which is a website and a Droid app and works really well.

Is there any software that can pull info from the blackberry desktop manager and get it on to my new milestone?

Not sure, can't comment on that. I can say that if you were using Google for e-mail, contacts, calendar, etc. or if you can sync/transfer things that way, you should be OK.

Is there a good place to get free stuff for the droid, like cydia for the iPhone?

Thanks

There are lots of great, free apps in the marketplace, something like Appbrain and this forum can help you find those if you search.

I'm not sure quite how to read that question, but I'm sure you would never be asking about where to get paid apps for free in a place that is frequented by devs and a forum that believes in supporting them. :D