1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

desktop interface and functionality

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by dweitzenhoffer, Jul 25, 2010.

1. dweitzenhoffer

dweitzenhoffer New Member

New to droid x coming over from Iphone and a home full of Mac computers. I miss the syncing interface on my desktop. Several recommendations have been made and I wondered if I could get more feedback from anyone on the folloiwng 3 programs and if anyone has used 2 or all 3 of these a comparison would be nice.

isyncr
    missing sync (am partial to the name)
    double twist

Thanks
  2. Eolly

Eolly New Member

Ive tried doubletwist and iSyncr.
    I like iSyncr better as it just syncs the music to my Droid X.
    double twist and some of the others adds a player to your phone and IMO something that isnt necessary.

Ive rooted mine so I grabbed this from the hacks section and like it.
    http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-hacks/62719-mod-musicmod-1-6-eliot-stocker-droid-x.html

But everybodies mileage varies regarding these players. Best thing I suggest is try the free versions for a day or two and decide for yourself what you like best.
Search tags for this page

droid x to pc interface