Desktop Charger looses Weather intermittantly

rickdell

Reaction score
Very pleased with the speed and UI of the Droid. Minor issue with the Desktop charger is the intermittant loss of the weather information. When this happens I get a simple "--F".

and if that is my only issue, I am pleased.

BTW, the GPS saved my snowstorm journey BECAUSE it was so easy to set. My TomTom could not find the IZOD Center, NJ without diving into menus.

OH, has anyone noticed that gMail actually comes into the Droid faster than on an open gMail account on a PC?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There is another thread about this that is being updated

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/tech-issues-bug-reports-suggestions/6719-no-weather-while-dock.html

Very pleased with the speed and UI of the Droid. Minor issue with the Desktop charger is the intermittant loss of the weather information. When this happens I get a simple "--F".

and if that is my only issue, I am pleased.

BTW, the GPS saved my snowstorm journey BECAUSE it was so easy to set. My TomTom could not find the IZOD Center, NJ without diving into menus.

OH, has anyone noticed that gMail actually comes into the Droid faster than on an open gMail account on a PC?

JayMonster

Reaction score

Of course that depends on how old your GPS is and when the last time you updated your maps were. My wife finally agreed that it was time to upgrade her maps when her GPS couldn't find the IZOD center, and I had to tell her to look for Continental Airlines Arena instead. +1 for the :motdroidhoriz: