Desktop Battery

jseah

Reaction score
Been looking at some desktop chargers for the Note2 and found this... from samsung

GENUINE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 N7100 DESKTOP CHARGER AND: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Does anyone have one? any pros or cons?

The seller is in the UK. Converting the price from GBP to USD, it will run you around $46 for the thing. And then you also need to consider the shipping charges from the UK to the US (this is assuming you are located here in the US). Buying the same thing from Samsung directly will cost you $50, but with the 50% off coupon code Samsung will give when you register your device with Samsung, it will only cost you $25.

Caesars

Reaction score
If you register your device with Samsung you can get it Half off, although I'm not sure how much the link had it for hehe.

Return of the Android

Low Saturn

Reaction score
I almost bought that "charger" from the Samsung site the day I got my Note II. Then I realized it only charges the spare battery and not the phone at the same while its in the dock. Kind of useless.

I'd pay $50 if it could charge both, even at little bit more. But even at $25 with the 50% off is pretty steep for what it does.

OP
M

mrfatty1985

Reaction score
If you register your device with Samsung you can get it Half off, although I'm not sure how much the link had it for hehe.

Return of the Android

Do you have a direct link on where I can register? not sure if i have

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Have you checked with your carrier most of the time they have docks and chargers fairly reasonably priced?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2