desk stand acting up with 4.4?

nepkp

Reaction score
I am having trouble with the ESP desk charger/stand. It will not allow me to add apps to the launcher and intermittently, the clock screen is unresponsive to touch. I also miss the blue accents on wifi and scroll down bar, what are they thinking? If it is not broken, don't fix it!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am having trouble with the ESP desk charger/stand. It will not allow me to add apps to the launcher and intermittently, the clock screen is unresponsive to touch. I also miss the blue accents on wifi and scroll down bar, what are they thinking? If it is not broken, don't fix it!

I can't help with the White colors, but this might help with the Dock issues. If dock mode starts ating strange you should be able to reset everything back to defaults and then start over. Go to Settings > Apps > scroll over to All Apps. Open Desk Dock and select Clear Data. The do the same for Motorola Dock Helper and Motorola Dock Service. That will clear out all dock mode settings. Reboot the phone and the next time you place it in the dock will be like the first, it will prompt you for which mode you would like to use (remember the "always use this choice option") and all settings will be default. I had to do the same with my wife's RAZR M after the KK update and the phone works great in the desk dock again.

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
I also miss the blue accents on wifi and scroll down bar, what are they thinking? If it is not broken, don't fix it!
That's something that Google decided to change to Android. Not Verizon and Motorola. Android has not always had the same ui. Like the early versions of Android had a white status bar. That was changed in Android Gingerbread. Then Google changed the whole ui in ICS. Jellybean had the same ui as ICS. Now it was changed in KitKat.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Let us know if the dock suggestion worked.

OP
N

nepkp

Reaction score
Let us know if the dock suggestion worked.

No. I haven't been able to get it to work right with 4.4. It will not allow me to add apps to the launcher and intermittently the clock is unresponsive to touch (it sometimes works) I have cleared the data from the 3 apps mentioned above. And reset the phone.