Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Underscore_Hero, Jul 27, 2011.
What are the steps to install this?
- Open a file manager
- Move the zip to either /system/media or /data/local (Phone looks here first)
- Rename to "bootanimation.zip"
This thread has been Thunder struck!!
If you have ADB setup, it's uber-easy.
1. Rename the file to bootanimation.zip
2. place in SDK folder /platform-tools
3. go to command prompt and input these commands:
adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local
(username is your name, just check properties of the platform tools folder and use that string)
refer to this guide if my instructions were confusing
it'll run differently on everyones' phone
I will try to make a different one soon, maybe better quality or different animation.
Thanks both helped out a lot.