1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Deodexing the Droid 2- impossible?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Fenway72, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Fenway72

Fenway72 New Member

Hello all, first post (I think)

Been trying to get the black glass rom going on my droid 2. So far I have been able to root and use the bootstrapper to install the Odexed version, but I would like the deodexed version. I am unable to use the adb, I've tried five ways from sunday and nothing works. Also for some reason the c:\ in my computer is unrecognisable in DOS.

Is there any other way to deodex my phone without using ADB? I was able to use the program that auto deodexes the files, but now they are in a folder on my pc. All instruction says to use ADB but as stated above, I can't. I am uncertain if I can just drag and drop these files to my phone and have that work out so I haven't done so.

Any tips???