[ROM] Deodexed Droid Razr

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
FLASH THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SOFT BRICKING YOUR PHONE!! THERE IS NO WAY TO RECOVER UNTIL WE GET FAST THE FASTBOOT FILES!

I bring you the first Deodexed Droid Razr Rom! This is for the Verizon Wireless Motorola Droid Razr. This is just a stock deodexed rom. The first boot will take longer than normal so do not panic. I do not own a Razr so I cannot test. Big thanks to DirtyDroidX and DroidTheory for testing!

Download Test Build 2: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (most stable) Still has some blur accounts issues

Blur-services.apk is broken at the moment. Figuring out a way to get around it. Stay tuned.

jtsativa420

Reaction score
Have all fc's been worked out? I have been following your work on other forums and waiting for the bug free version.

Edit: Oops. Just saw there are still some blur issues. Thanks for all your work!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your hard work Nitro :nerd:

Guys and Gals, don't forget to mark this as installed and nominate for Developer of the Month :)

jcutter347

Reaction score
Have all fc's been worked out? I have been following your work on other forums and waiting for the bug free version.

Edit: Oops. Just saw there are still some blur issues. Thanks for all your work!

I only get forcecloses when trying to use twitter account on phone. I just use the app from the market to get around that. Facebook is probably the same way. IDK though as I am not on facebook

thefuzz

Reaction score
Downloaded and installed!!! Working great, no issues so far. One big question!!! Can I use ROM Toolbox to change such things as the battery icon? Not really interested in theming the whole phone, but would like to make those minor changes. Can you advise?? Great work btw Nitro!! Amazing!!

thefuzz

Reaction score
Going to answer myself for everyone else :p you can use ROM toolbox to change your toolbar icons but not the battery icon, do don't try.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
so why not change battery icon? cause it seems to be working fine for me?

jtsativa420

Reaction score
will there be a deodexed for the update? i prefer not to use safe strap now that there are fastboot files and razrx keeps bootlooping.

Last edited:

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Nitro tweeted a few days ago he is working on de-odex 748 rom

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Whether it's a ROM or a theme, I just wanna flash

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

bullswife98

Reaction score
(Q) Can this be flashed using safestrap? This is the recovery method I currently have and am curioius if this rom plays nice with this kind of recovery.

Sent from my Updated and Re-Rooted Og Droid Razr sliced thin! :)