dented my droid

drobin

Reaction score
I've had my droid about a week and unforunately my sister just dropped it onto a metal cabinet and the black metal around the screen got a dent in it. I'm wondering if there's any way of fixing it or if the phone's warranty covers this. Suggestions..?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Warranty does not cover cosmetic.....Or is the screen physically damaged?

Insurance covers 2 replacements in 12 months...deductible depends on what insurance you have...

Dragoro

Reaction score
Well if ya got insurance ya can claim its stolen and pay the deductible.

NYZ93

Reaction score
unique my A*s i dont want no freakin dent so i can call my phone unique ill say its my phone and that make it unique i dont need a dent for that

Crewski

Reaction score
Mine has a dent just like yours. The car dock does not hold tight enough when going over enormous potholes.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Mine has a dent just like yours. The car dock does not hold tight enough when going over enormous potholes.

man i just got the car dock yesterday and i noticed the droid would seem to pop out easily. luckily my area doesn't have too many potholes.

brochaos

Reaction score
if it's just a dent consider yourself lucky. it seems like the "i dropped my phone i deserve a new one" threads never stop around here, eh? if you don't like dents, don't drop your phone. get a case. if you get a dent, live with it, it could be worse.

galaxy1000

Reaction score
If you paid for it with a credit card check with them. Most Visa,Mastercard, etc will warranty you for breakage within a specific time frame.

Hope this helps,

Fred

www.galaxy1000.com

tdawg5480

Reaction score
Ehhhh jacking this thread a lil bit but whos *expletitive* dumb enough to post their number in there profile online........end of jacking

Really its a dent enjoy it at least you know its yours and id rather have dnted metal than cracked plastic or broken glass screen, look online for droid full housing or similar eventually youll be able to findem cheap especially on ebay