1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

denied access to google contacts

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by bassman1547, May 27, 2012.

1. bassman1547

bassman1547 New Member

Yikes. I went "somewhere" on my Bionic and saw list of apps with access to various Google "areas". Each had a wording under it to deny or approve access. I accidently touched one as I scrolled (contacts). A toast alert popped up and told me I had denied access to Google contacts. Couldn't seem to gain access again ( undo the deny). So, I wondered if this would effect anything..went back to phone and seemed to be working ok. But have discovered I cant add certain folk to my Google plus,,,cant find them. I tried to go back to where I touch the deny access area, but cant find it now! if any of this makes sense , tell me what I did and how to fix, please. What a dope I am....:p
  2. gsDroid

gsDroid New Member

Go to Contacts > Options > Display Options > Google > make sure at least 'System Group: My Contacts' and 'All Other Contacts' are checked. You may have just selected not to show certain groups. Put a checkmark in all of them if you still aren't seeing what you want.
Search tags for this page

access denied google contacts

facebook denied contact

google phone access denied