Delphi Vehicle Diagnostic Tool - Start your car from anywhere

SANhacker

Reaction score
I just purchased the Delphi Vehicle Diagnostic Tool and must say I am quite impressed.

http://www.verizonwi...iagnostics.html

Out here in Arizona we have scorching temperatures in the summer and the ability to start my 2008 Sierra from virtually anywhere is going to be a life saver. This is the main reason I purchased this device. It consists of an OBD-II module you plug into said port. It connects to Verizon's 1G network which is almost everywhere. It then communicates to your smart phone over the cellular network. I can remotely start my Sierra while leaving a movie theater, restaurant, etc.

It also provide Geo tracking, engine codes, Geo fences fuel level, battery voltage and many other features.

The details
  • Price $250
  • $5 Monthly for 1g access to Verizon
  • I had to get rid of my unlimited plan and switch to a Share Everything Plan in order to activate. I know this will be a deal breaker for a lot of people but I am near wi-fi over 95% of the time these days. My data usage has gone from 4GB per month to .1GB per month as a result. YMMV.

GlockStar

Reaction score
My mom has been doing that for years on her iphone with her 2012, 2013 and possibly her 2011dodge ram, cant remember....but it was a free deal. Trucks had capability stock...iPhone app she said was a couple bucks. She is able to start it and run locks from anywhere...first test, she was in ohio her truck was in minnesota...and vroom.