Deleting undeletable photos in gallery

newbroot83

Reaction score
Anyone know how to do this? Any picture I send through hangouts will not let me delete it from gallery. It just shows the share option with I click on it. It is driving me insane

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Go into Gallery, in the soft menu and check what you are syncing. If there is a tiny icon, (indicating they are really in the cloud), by each of those you would need to either stop the sync or delete them from Hangouts.

OP
newbroot83

newbroot83

Reaction score
Go into Gallery, in the soft menu and check what you are syncing. If there is a tiny icon, (indicating they are really in the cloud), by each of those you would need to either stop the sync or delete them from Hangouts.

How do you delete them from hangouts? And one is from Picasa, and I don't even have Picasa on the phone. Never have.

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want to delete them from Hangouts you would need to browse to your Hangout to delete, but if you simply want them out of Gallery just stop the syncing. It may take a while for the cache to correct itself. You can speed up the process by clearing the cache and data in all apps in settings.

OP
newbroot83

newbroot83

Reaction score
Ok cool ill give it a go

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2

OP
newbroot83

newbroot83

Reaction score
Forgot to re sync when I was done lol

Skynote 4.3 Rom'd Note 2