1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Deleting Ringtones when DRM Prtcd Cntnt Strge isn't an option

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Corbett2, May 26, 2010.

1. Corbett2

Corbett2 New Member

The following seems to be the suggested way online to delete ringtones off Motorola Droid:

Settings>Applications>Mangage Applications>DRM Protected Content Storage Then press Clear Data

But my Droid (that I bought yesterday) doesn't have the DRM Protected Content Storage as an option. Also, when I push the menu button between home and back it doesn't give me an option to display all apps. I just want to know how to get around this to delete the ringtones. Thanks for any help.
  2. Corbett2

Corbett2 New Member

Nvmd, a friend with a droid showed me how. For future users having this same problem, you have to select the filter option after hitting the menu button whilst in manage apps before you can select view all. Then you can select the DRM and clear data option.
Search tags for this page
android ringtone drm protected content

drm protected content storage

drm protected content storage android
drm protected content storage ringtones
drm-protected content storage
online delete ring tone
what does deleting the drm protected content storage do
what is drm protected content storage android