Deleting history

gnitour

Reaction score
I have seen this posted before but never a resolution. I recently browsed through the “missed connections” on craigslist. And I cannot clear the history showing I was there. I tried deleting cookies, tried deleting all cache, tried deleting my google history. But still when I go back to craiglsist missed connections is still outlined in purple font showing I have been there. How do I get rid of this?

JeffK627

Reaction score
Tap the Browse Application on your home screen, let it load, on the top right of the home page (mine is still Google page) is your Bookmark link, the thing with a star in it. Tap that & it will load a page with a bar on top showing three separate icons: Bookmarks, Most visited and History. Tap History. Next tap the Menu button (4 lines with the top line longer at the bottom of the phone). You should get a bar showing a circle with an X in it to Clear history. Tap the bar to Clear your history.

Also if you want to just delete certain things from your history just press down on item in your history log and it will bring up a list of options, one of which being Remove from history.

matthew.lindner001

Reaction score
A lot of people are having a problem where they clear their history but when they hit the back button it still takes them back to thier previous history anyway. If you continue to go back to before the items you want cleared from your history and then go into your settings and clear the history they will them be deleted for good. Thats what worked for me anyway.