1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Deleting Emails

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Hemba, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Hemba

Hemba New Member

I am coming from the Blackberry world where you delete all prior emails at once. From what I have read so far the only way to do this on the Droid is the check each one and hit delete. Is this correct?

PS: I am using a verizon.net POP email and not Gmail. Thanx!
  2. GuyWithDogs

GuyWithDogs New Member

You can tap on a bunch (one at a time, though) and a green check mark will appear. Then you can do a single Delete action and get rid of all the ones you selected. But there's not "delete all" or "delete all read" that I can find. Kind of a shortcoming to me...
  3. Hemba

Hemba New Member

I was afraid of this. Is this something on the upgrade list? Thanks for the reply!! PS: Is there an app out there that will allow mr to view my contacts by company name?
Search tags for this page

raxzr m delete emails