Deleting E mail from my DroidX

nhinrichs

Reaction score
I recently got my DroidX, and formerly of the Blackberry:blackberry: persuasion. I was (on my Storm2) able to delete mail items from my phone only and leave a copy on the server (Using MS Exchange). Now with the DroidX:greendroid: if I delete mail items on my phone they also are deleted on the server (Bad!). Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this issue with my DroidX.

HLJimi

Reaction score
Interesting ... I have just the opposite problem. I can't get email to delete from the Verizon server when I delete from my Droid X. Every email is always there.

Technoman

Reaction score
I recently got my DroidX, and formerly of the Blackberry:blackberry: persuasion. I was (on my Storm2) able to delete mail items from my phone only and leave a copy on the server (Using MS Exchange). Now with the DroidX:greendroid: if I delete mail items on my phone they also are deleted on the server (Bad!). Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this issue with my DroidX.

I don't have a corporate email account setup, so I can't say.

Interesting ... I have just the opposite problem. I can't get email to delete from the Verizon server when I delete from my Droid X. Every email is always there.

This isn't the same as the above since this issue you are having is not a corporate account.