Deleting Apps

brettwp

Reaction score
Help! I'm being drowned in Apps! I'm sure many of us try an app out and find out its not quite what you wanted. How do you delete them?

Samurai26

Reaction score
Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Choose your App>Click "Uninstall"!

trumpet444

Reaction score
Or uninstall from the market. Easier than the above process. Or, you can use the app Shake-Uninstall. Awesome awesome app. all you do is open it up, enable service, then open the app you no longer want, shake your phone and its gone! I download half of my apps outside the market so this makes it a lot easier so i don't have to go thru settings/apps/etc etc etc

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Or uninstall from the market. Easier than the above process. Or, you can use the app Shake-Uninstall. Awesome awesome app. all you do is open it up, enable service, then open the app you no longer want, shake your phone and its gone! I download half of my apps outside the market so this makes it a lot easier so i don't have to go thru settings/apps/etc etc etc

interesting. might have to check this out.

Samurai26

Reaction score

Yeah, the Market option is quicker than mine, and I'm really curious about that app, I think I will try it now!