Deleting Albums that were already there

little_ms_g

Reaction score
I have 3 albums that I want to delete, Im new to this Droid thing (had iPhones for years, over it) Anyways each album has like one or 2 picture in it and I cant delete the whole album, they have the little picasa icon on the bottom yet I dont have a picasa account or icon under apps, A little help, this is frusterating...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check your Google account under settings, accounts&sync, and uncheck sync Picasa web albums in the google account.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy with Blue Tapatalk and a ZaggFolio

60bonnie

Reaction score
What am I missing. Followed the steps listed above but the albums are still appearing.

767pilot

Reaction score
The same here. I am not synching any more, but how do I get rid of the pictures that it placed in my gallery? Likewise, in my gallery are pictures in a folder called "backup assistant" and a few other things that I don't want. How do I control what is displayed in there, or even downloaded onto the phone from things like this?

Youngster77

Reaction score
Having the same problem. Hopefully someone can chime in and help get rid of this annoying feature.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I use the QuickPic app instead. Allows you to hide these albums and lots of other great features. In the Gallyery app hit the menu icon, the View By, and choose On Device. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be sticky so you would need to do it each time.