Deleted verizon apps, now can't get update

theascended

Reaction score
Is there a list of the default system APKs out there and possibly a place to download them? A friend of mine wanted to get rid of a few of the verizon apps and didn't buy titanium (and I didn't know about the pkm disable at the time) so we deleted and now he can't update :(

das2042

Reaction score
I did that and am still missing zumocast

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

tbrand68

Reaction score
Is there a list of the default system APKs out there and possibly a place to download them? A friend of mine wanted to get rid of a few of the verizon apps and didn't buy titanium (and I didn't know about the pkm disable at the time) so we deleted and now he can't update :(

I had apps frozen with titanium and the "leaked" update would not install because it wasn't 100% stock...however, the "offical" update downloaded and installed just fine with frozen apps. I don't think it checks whether they are there and frozen or not there... perhaps there is another issue with your update... i.e. it isn't updated because permissions or something like that are wrong...

Did you try what jayman350 said... I know someone personally that did that so so it would be ready for the update and it worked perfectly....

Just my 2 cents... and usually that's about all my opinion is worth :blink:

Tim

das2042

Reaction score
i did that, and even installed it under my system apps, and it still says fail. i guess i'm sol