Deleted stock apps, need them back..

KiwiD

Reaction score
i made a rash decision and deleted my bloatware before doing research and found that its necessarry to have them for OTA updates..

soooo, how do i get them back?
do i do this SBF stuff? i dont fully understand sbf, what i think it is is pretty much you reflash your phone with the stock system files and you essentially have a brand new phone etc.?

also, this phone is roughly 2 or 3 days old and i have spent alot of time customizing it and downloading apps, would i be able to move the apps that i want to my SD the SBF my phone, re-root, and then put the apps back on?

thank you! i appreciate your help!

kptphalkon

Reaction score
you could SBF, or you could root/install droid 2 bootstrap and download the TBH rom file (or burybois's pre-rooted and tweaked rom file) to get them back.

those are your only options

kptphalkon

Reaction score
either way the information you need can mostly be found all in the D2G forum :)

as for the z4root and Droid 2 Bootstrap apps, you can either google around (in the case of z4, you have to) and download them or go to the market to grab the bootstrapper

OP
K

KiwiD

Reaction score
thanks alot, that answers my question! i guess ill just SBF it when i have some free time!

keolawills

Reaction score
Get titanium backup and make a backup of all apps you want saved. Then sbf, update, root, dload tibu, restore apps/system data, voila all your stuff is back.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel