Deleted Shortcut

BMAC1206

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I accidently removed the Hyundai Blue Link icon on my home screen. When I go to the Google Play store to reinstall it, it states "installed." I cannot find any mention of it when I search the phone. It is not on the app list. I am relatively new to Samsung and Android, so I am really getting frustrated. Any suggestions for this old guy?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If you click the circle icon at the bottom of your screen to bring up all installed apps, it isn't in there?

If not it may just be a widget. If I remember correctly click the same circle app drawer icon at the bottom of your home screen and at the top there should be a click able tab that says widgets. Try in there.

If there isn't a widget tab in your app drawer, go back to your home screen and with one finger press and hold any blank space. It should bring up home screen options and there will be a widget selection.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jamsntery

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung
The key is without any recovered , this is the reason that recovery tool will be able to recover lost data back again