1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Deleted Messages (SMS + MMS)

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Switchback, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Switchback

Switchback New Member

My messages were deleted by the phone, I think it may be more of an App issue, I was using handcent when that first happened. Removed it, then used the basic SMS app, all went well, then I installed SMS Popup, and it forced my Messaging app (default one) to force close several times upon loading it. And bam.. no messages, So I have removed all SMS/MMS apps and related, just using the Default.

Wondering if anyone else had these issues, good thing nothing important came through with SMS
  2. Jcampbell

Jcampbell New Member

blah

same thing happened to me. i was opening my sms (chomp) and it forced closed serveral times. i tried opening my sms with default and it also forced closed. so i shut my phone down and turned it back on.. and all my messages were gone!!!! why!!!!!!!! so mad at this. i too am glad i had nothing toooo important, altho there were a few text messages!
Search tags for this page

how to recover deleted mms android

how to recover deleted mms messages
how to recover deleted mms on android

how to recover deleted picture messages

how to retrieve deleted mms from android
how to retrieve deleted mms messages
how to retrieve deleted picture messages
how to retrieve deleted picture messages from android
mms recovery android

recover deleted mms android

recover deleted mms messages android