Deleted Icon, where to get it back?

Trezore

Reaction score
Hi all,

I accidentally dragged and dropped (figuring I could simply replace it) an icon off the next screen to the right of Home. The screen with 4 quick call Icons along the top. OOPS... is there a way to get the 4th back or add more? ugh... sucks when you can't go to a recycle bin to restore something deleted! Kind of stupid... mine for deleting, Motorola's for no prompting.

Thanks in advance!

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Hi all,

I accidentally dragged and dropped (figuring I could simply replace it) an icon off the next screen to the right of Home. The screen with 4 quick call Icons along the top. OOPS... is there a way to get the 4th back or add more? ugh... sucks when you can't go to a recycle bin to restore something deleted! Kind of stupid... mine for deleting, Motorola's for no prompting.

Thanks in advance!

Are you saying you deleted one of the quick call widgets? If so, simply long press on the home screen, or press the menu button and press add and press to add from Motorola Widgets and you should see it.

For future reference do that to add any kind of widgets, and to add apps, drag them from your app drawer. :)