Deleted Gmail Account & Can't Add it Back

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah I can understand that it took me a little while to decide to do it but been happy with it since I did. And it was actually very easy just pushing a button and switching on bluetooth to get it rooted. Then followed instructions on the froyo upgrade.

kdkinc

Reaction score
Have you thought about a "cache wipe" in "recovery mode" ???? (not a data wipe):icon_eek::icon_eek:

jaralan

Reaction score
Same problemo

I made some purchases on my original Droid on a different google account. Now I have the Driod X. I initiated the Droid X with a diffirent google account as that is now my main google account. When trying to download my old paid aps, no can do. After further research I found that I have to add my old google account to the phone. Apparently you are supposed to be able to add additional google accounts, say right on the phone. But I get the error message, can't establish a reliable data connect to the server. Nothing more.

This seems to be the problem everyone is having. The suggestion is to completely reboot the Driod X as in erase everything and start over?

If anyone has tried this and worked can you tell me if you can sync back to all of your contacts in the google account. And if so can you select which google account to sync to. I also wonder if the issue could be related to googlesync???

This seems to be a MAJOR pain in the beehind. Unless someone has a better work around.

Last edited: