Delete Updates

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Lowprofiling, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Lowprofiling

Lowprofiling New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a way I can take my Droid back to the very first update-was it 2.2? I would like to at least get rid of the one from last week if nothing else. Thanks.

2. Lowprofiling

Lowprofiling New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a better forum I could post this question

3. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol Senior Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Is there a specific problem you are having? Because there is no real difference between FRG01B (the first 2.2 update) and FRG22D (the second 2.2 update). There may be a fix for whatever problem you are having without having to revert.

But to answer your question yes, but you are going to need to root your phone in order to do it. You could flash the FRG01B.sbf but you will keep getting pestered about an update. You will need to edit the build.prop or have a custom recovery in order to stop the update annoyances.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/74028-root-droid-1-regardless-os-version.html

/\ use that to install SPRecovery. Using SPRecovery make a nandroid backup. Then install http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/66278-rom-ota-froyo-frg01b-rooted.html <-- that. Or something along those lines.

Search tags for this page
how do i delete an update on my motorola droid?
how to cancel droid update
how to clear recent droid update

how to delete latest android update

how to delete updates from my razor from verizon

how to find and uninstall latest update on motorola droid

how to remove the last update in my s4
how to remove the latest droid update

how to remove the update 4.4 on droid

how to uninstall dorid update 4.4