delete messages

sportscrazy623

Reaction score
Does anyone else's droid randomly delete all the messages in your inbox? Even the locked messages. This is my second droid and both of them have done this. What do I do?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
its a reported problem with no solution as of now

backup your messages with something like sms backup so youre prepared next time it happens

ryantbdm

Reaction score
It has happened to me also and I have read many articles and forums about it. It hasn't happened to me in a long time but I have my Droid rooted with a custom ROM also. Just keep the phone for awhile. It will stop. Mine stopped before I put a custom rom on

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you sure this is random? How much free space do you have where your message store is located?

mmcgowan

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X the day it came out. So far I had 1 Gmail email errase and 1 Outlook email erase.
It happens when it I review the email, then gets interrupted by a phone call or if I check a text that just came in. When I go back to read the email....its gone from the Droid and the email server.
Droid is replacing the phone, but I do not think its this particular phone that's the issue. I think its the Droid product clinch.