Delete home screens stock launcher

coltzfan

Reaction score
I think I am having a brain fart I don't remember how to delete in wanted home screens. Little refresher plz. Lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
If only there were a user guide.... ;-p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
coltzfan

coltzfan

Reaction score
I have tried to like the stock launcher since 10.31 release but I always go back to launcher pro.

hoppermi

Reaction score
I have tried to like the stock launcher since 10.31 release but I always go back to launcher pro.

Launcher Pro is pretty awesome. Can you change icons w/ the theme manager if you are using LP?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
settings/applications/manage applications. I believe the stock launcher is in "All". Either way go to the stock Launcher and hit "Clear Defaults". When you hit the home button, it will give you the option for what home launcher to use. It wont if you just hit the back button. Hope this helps.

OP
coltzfan

coltzfan

Reaction score
You can use the miui icons with lp by using theme manager. In previous builds when you long pressed to edit the home screens each one had an x to delete them. But I don't see that option anymore.

hoppermi

Reaction score
You can use the miui icons with lp by using theme manager. In previous builds when you long pressed to edit the home screens each one had an x to delete them. But I don't see that option anymore.

The screen has to be empty, then there will be the x to delete.

OP
coltzfan

coltzfan

Reaction score
There my brain fart is over. Double tap the home key and the screens popped up with the x on them. It didn't come up cuz I didn't have launcher as default.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wish there was an alternate way of doing that. I use LP myself so every time I flash the next build, I put all the apps in one folder on the MIUI launcher and delete the other screens but I have to re-add it as my default since LP is which is kind of annoying but no biggie.