1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Delete for All Devices in Google Music?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Eric007, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Eric007

Eric007 New Member

Is there a way to delete a song across all devices with Google Music? As in, if I delete the file on my computer, and Music is set to monitor that folder ("My Music) will it delete from my Google Music library and from my phone?

And/or if I delete a song within the Google Music player on my computer, is there a way to make it delete the file on my computer?

If I am tired of a song, I don't want to have to delete it more than once, as in computer and Google Music.

If not, does anyone know of a different service that will truly sync like this?
  2. varaonaid

varaonaid New Member

I'm wondering the same thing. Any info would be great. I thought it would work like that (ie deleting a file from a monitored folder would remove it from google music) but it seems the music manager sees it as deleted but doesn't remove it from my online collection. :/
Search tags for this page
delete devices from google music
delete google music devices
deleted devices from google music
google music android remove song from device
google music suddenly deletes on device
google play music how to delete song from device but not lib
how do i deactivate device from my google music
how to disable devices on google music
how to disconnect device from google music
how to disconnect google play music from devices

how to remove devices from google music