delete entire music library

papatar

Reaction score
I was just loading my music thru WMP onto my droid. i only wanted to sync a handful of songs but it ended up loading everything i had on WMP. I would like to delete the whole library and reload using MML. can anyone tell me how to delete my entire library. thanks

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've never used MML, but if you mount the device and open the folder that MML put your music into, you should be able to select all and delete just like any other mass storage device.

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
thanks Sam but i loaded my library from my WMP, not from MML, onto my droid that actually contained more instructional material than songs. i've since installed MML on my laptop and am going to try to load my music library from rhapsody onto my droid but first i want to delete the material from WMP. i did go back to WMP and i think i can delete what i put on the droid from there. i don't know why it loaded my entire library to begin with. i set up a sync list and thought i was only loading 15 songs. thanks again for the help though

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
I managed to get everything deleted off the droid using WMP. now if i can only learn how to load from rhapsody...