Delayed Texts

Drd2VZW

Reaction score
I've been through 2 phones with this problem. I send text messages fine, but sometimes, my phone won't receive them. I call voicemail, wait about 7 seconds, and receive all the messages that should have came in.
Am I doing something wrong, or is this my phone?
I usually get full signal at my house, but with this Droid 2, I only get 2 bars. When I call voicemail though, or any other number, the bars go up to full.
Has anyone else had this problem?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welome: to the Forum. The phone really has nothing to do with it. You don't mention if you are texting to a number in with another carrier but I find this is more likely to happen in those situations. Specially with AT&T.

In any case it's in the system, not the phone. I mean texting is the simplest operation of them all and don't feel lonely, you're not the first person to say they've had issues but I always suspect the system not the phone.

I'd say the chances of having a phone issue, while possible, are extremely slim and next to impossible on 2 phones.

OP
D

Drd2VZW

Reaction score
I think it's the phone. I'll receive the messages at full bar, but when my phone goes to 2 bars, I don't get any. And everyone else has full bars.
I switched to my env touch and I get all the messages on time.
I think I'm going to take it back to the store and get a whole different phone.