Delay

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by xxlostsurferx16, May 17, 2010.

1. xxlostsurferx16

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys.
    I'm running RedRum v1.3 with Bgill's blue DE theme over the top. I downloaded and installed this yesterday morning, along with P3Droid's 1.0 GHz kernel. I have SetCPU set to ondomand with the max at 1.0GHz. Everything was quick and perfect yesterday. I charged my phone last night before bed and I turn it off when I sleep in order to save battery. So I went to bed with battery at 100% and woke up and turned my phone back on and it was at 60%. Also, Today unlike yesterday I seem to be getting a bit of a lag. Should I up my kernel to 1.1? And what is this battery difference caused by?

Thanks,
    LostSurfer

Forgot to mention also when I woke up this morning, I replied to one text I got, then when I hit the home button, all my icons were gone for a half hour or so...

2. ViciousCircle

ViciousCircle Android Addict
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Those type of things are always somewhat hard to diagnose. Sometimes they are a flaky app going crazy in the background. Did you recently add any new apps?

3. xxlostsurferx16

Ratings:
    +0
    The only app i put on my phone late last night was temp monitor lite, so i'm just gonna ditch it cause I just wanted to see how different the readings were from set cpu. The only other thing I can think of is that my min. in set cpu is set too low if I'm using on demand

4. FSRBIKER

FSRBIKER Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Was there a reason you did not use the kernel included with the ROM? My phone always ran well with the P3 kernels but never as cool as the kernel included in the Total Chaos ROM.

5. xxlostsurferx16

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually now that I think about it, no lol i never really gave the normal kernel a chance I went to P3 right away

6. 306stang

306stang Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try it, you might be surprised

7. xxlostsurferx16

Ratings:
    +0
    Would I have to redownload the whole ROM to get the original kernel or is there another place I can get it

8. mrgarrison

mrgarrison Member

Ratings:
    +0
  9. FSRBIKER

FSRBIKER Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That is the kernel, I always like installing clean considering it is the brain of your phone if I can. I would just redownload TC naked with GApps and then make a backup. Now install the DE theme and enjoy. Remember to delete the launcher2 and chose Home as your default launcher.

10. xxlostsurferx16

Ratings:
    +0
    Alright I just re downloaded everything no problems so far and the stock kernel is there. But when I downloaded the blue edge theme, the beautiful widget for it didn't come with it for some reason