Default search key google not bing

wolverine7

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this now...when i hit the search key at the bottom and bring up quick search, it searches google now not bing. Im hardly complaining, just curious on how this happened

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Katnipthief

Reaction score
Maybe you're mistaken. I just tried and its still Bing. Personally I have no problem with Bing. I set Google as homepage of browser so I use both

OP
W

wolverine7

Reaction score
Yea i know i thought i was seeing things..but it for sure searches google...it used to search bing...i cant explain it

dcgarber

Reaction score
Google as homepage of browser

This message is for Katnipthief. How did you set google as your homepage for your browser? I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. Thanks much.

Shipley

Reaction score
This message is for Katnipthief. How did you set google as your homepage for your browser? I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. Thanks much.

bookmark google, tap and hold the bookmark and a menu will pop up. scroll to last option to set as homepage.

Katnipthief

Reaction score

bookmark google, tap and hold the bookmark and a menu will pop up. scroll to last option to set as homepage.

Yep. Is also further down in main settings somewhere.

proav

Reaction score
I would prefer my search to be conducted with Google vs Bing. Does anybody know how to get it to switch to Google? Or install a Google search bar?

Jamis0n

Reaction score
If you look in my topics I have on that is sidebooted for those non rooters.

8pened!

MKKH10

Reaction score
Thank you for that!