Default program thread

andysom25

Reaction score
I am dealing with a really annoying issue, lately anytime I try to open a link to a youtube video my browser always launches instead of the youtube app, this also happens with links to market apps they dont give me a choice, I have used the default clearing functions and tried out a few apps I've seen reccomended but nothing helps, in most cases in these default setting apps when I try to pick youtube for streaming video it dosen't even give me the choice. I am lost and want to see what I can do before attempting a factory reset.
Please help.

map11586

Reaction score
I just noticed that today... Wonder if it started occurring with the recent update? Any time I used to click on a YouTube video it would take me to the app but today I noticed it goes directly to the browser. Wonder if anyone else has noticed this issue?

OP
A

andysom25

Reaction score
It started for me after the update same thing with links to market I hope there is a fix soon its very annoying

OP
A

andysom25

Reaction score
I've done that tons of times same thing happening with navigation apps not letting me set the default it always prompts me

OP
A

andysom25

Reaction score
Tried that as well, no luck :( now when I click a link it opens it first in browser then when I hit play it opens in Soo when before I always had it go right to the app

OP
A

andysom25

Reaction score
:( last thing I wanted to do I may live with it Haha or wait till I get really bored Haha