Default global cpu speeds first 4 slots

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I am using quickclock advanced and was wondering if it auto sets it on boot? And either way how can I make it back how it was set before I messed with it.

What are the first 4 slots default speed?
1. 300
2.?
3.?
4. 1200

This is what I would guess so far, need someone to help me out please!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
The droid 2 global actually has 5 slots, they are 300, 600, 800, 1000, and 1200

OP
slimpirudude

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Okay. Cool. Appreciate the info. I am wanting to put my cpu speed back to the default. Using my oc app I can put the first four spots back, but when I do it only maxes out at 1 ghz when used to go up to 1.2 ghz. Any help?

yummyDroid

Reaction score
all of the oc apps right now change the upper 4 slots, so your lowest setting in quickclock should not be 300 unless you're undervolting (since the lowest value of 300 is unchanged)

so you should set your highest slot in quickclock to be 1200 if that's the max speed you want

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
slimpirudude

slimpirudude

Reaction score
all of the oc apps right now change the upper 4 slots, so your lowest setting in quickclock should not be 300 unless you're undervolting (since the lowest value of 300 is unchanged)

so you should set your highest slot in quickclock to be 1200 if that's the max speed you want

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Okay thanks for help man. Appreciate it. I had never hearr to do that, since bottom slot is one not used by oc apps.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Okay. Cool. Appreciate the info. I am wanting to put my cpu speed back to the default. Using my oc app I can put the first four spots back, but when I do it only maxes out at 1 ghz when used to go up to 1.2 ghz. Any help?

Just uninstall the OC app, and you should be back to stock.