Dedicated search button for cdma GN??

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Development' started by powerwagon, Dec 18, 2011.

1. powerwagon

powerwagon Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Just flashed hack to delete Google search bar. Has there been a flash for cdma version of GN to add a dedicated search button in the bottom dock yet? Everything I have found has been for the hspa version. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    Check here: 1% mod With or Without SoftKey Mod NOW! - RootzWiki This is a 1% battery mod, but he includes the Search and Menu options.

3. powerwagon

powerwagon Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks bro. Flashed and works like a charm. The only issue is that the battery percentage on the status bar is not the same as in the settings menu. It's high by roughly 10%. Hmmmm...wonder if it will calibrate after I fully charge the phone?

4. naman919

naman919 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    tear. what a broment.

alternatively, is this link referring to the hspa+ version of the GN? http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/add-permanent-search-button-to-on-screen-controls-galaxy-nexus/

i
    f the link's hack works on the cdma version, can anyone elaborate on statement "keep them active even when no visible" when he lists the 8 or so variations of his zip file. Thanks. obviously i can flash and revert to a backup but that's time consuming. thanks in advance.