Decisions, decisions

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Thanks, Sturbo! I'm sold on the Rezond...headed out in an hour and 15 minutes to get it! Yay!

Keep us updated when you get it. You won't regret picking this phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

flamewalker

Reaction score
I was gonna say the Rezound... it is a massively under-advertised phone. I love mine! With a little effort in managing the radios, I can easily get a full day out of it.

svdroiddude

Reaction score
I switched from a DX to Rezound. There were MANY MANY times that I was sooooo close to chucking it out the window at a high rate of speed. Then I thought about borrowing my brother in laws 30-0-6 and blowing the crap out of it....just for all the frustration it gave me in it's dying days. No mo moto. :icon_evil: LOVE the Rezound!!

Did anyone mention camera comparison? I think the Rezound is much better than the Razr if I'm not confused. Enjoy!!:biggrin:

flamewalker

Reaction score
Yeah the screen and camera rival those of the iPhone... IIRC the RAZR just has an 'ok' camera.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The Rezound is pretty great. However, stop spreading Bionic hate! I only read about half way through the thread, but I'm sorry, in no way is the Bionic just an "ok" phone. Performance wise, it's just about identical to everything else. In fact, I think it was even a bit snappier than my Rezound and the RAM stick had an extra 115mb on it. Only major issue was the data drops, which is now resolved for 98% of people. 98% of the roughly 20ish% who had the problem to begin with. I admit, I miss my Bionic. The Rezound is great please do not get me wrong, but FOR ME... the Bionic was perfect. Shame it had to end like this. I almost regret trading them out and not just dealing with in/out data at work, as I'm usually working and not able to be near my phone anyways and it was perfect everywhere else.

So you made a great choice, but if you get asked the same question, don't just disregard the Bionic based on what you read on the forums! Especially with the great price it's at now, and how everyone was so pumped at the $50 Rezound. The vocal minority is just that....the minority!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Rezound is pretty great. However, stop spreading Bionic hate! I only read about half way through the thread, but I'm sorry, in no way is the Bionic just an "ok" phone. Performance wise, it's just about identical to everything else. In fact, I think it was even a bit snappier than my Rezound and the RAM stick had an extra 115mb on it. Only major issue was the data drops, which is now resolved for 98% of people. 98% of the roughly 20ish% who had the problem to begin with. I admit, I miss my Bionic. The Rezound is great please do not get me wrong, but FOR ME... the Bionic was perfect. Shame it had to end like this. I almost regret trading them out and not just dealing with in/out data at work, as I'm usually working and not able to be near my phone anyways and it was perfect everywhere else.

So you made a great choice, but if you get asked the same question, don't just disregard the Bionic based on what you read on the forums! Especially with the great price it's at now, and how everyone was so pumped at the $50 Rezound. The vocal minority is just that....the minority!

Yeah, I just feel Motorola and Verizon pretty much gave up on it. There's hardly any support for it from the devs either. If I would've never broke my D1, I could have held out for the nexus which gets alot of support.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Insidious

Reaction score
I was gonna say the Rezound... it is a massively under-advertised phone. I love mine! With a little effort in managing the radios, I can easily get a full day out of it.

I can agree with that! Loving my Rezound.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
P

~P~

Reaction score
I LOVE MY NEW REZOUND!!! There is nothing I don't like. Nothing.

Well, ok, I lied. There is one teensie tiny itty bitty little thing.

My Droid X had the option of using the power button to end phone calls, and I don't see any way to do that on the Rezound.

But that's it.

YAY!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I'm sure theres a way to change that, technology these days...

OP
P

~P~

Reaction score
I know I'll be totally and completely enamored with my in a month...I'm already hopelessly devoted to it!!! :icon_ banana:

Snoking

Reaction score
~P~ said:
I LOVE MY NEW REZOUND!!! There is nothing I don't like. Nothing.

Well, ok, I lied. There is one teensie tiny itty bitty little thing.

My Droid X had the option of using the power button to end phone calls, and I don't see any way to do that on the Rezound.

But that's it.

YAY!

I miss that from my OG also.